- What does the designer see as the important issues or considerations of the project?
- What are the associated challenges?
- How will the designer approach the project to resolve those challenges?
- How will the designer gather the needed information about your needs and goals, now and future, to complete the design?
- What are the steps in how the designer establish priorities and make decisions?
- Is the project designer the same person that you will be dealing with directly, on a daily or weekly basis?
- How interested is the designer in your project?
- How busy is the designer?
- What does the designer expect from you?
- What is the designer’s experience with balancing cost with other priorities?
- What will the designer show you along the way to explain the project and at what stages?
- What services does the designer provide during construction?
- What sets your designer apart from others?
- What are the fees for this project and how did the designer establish those fees?
- If the project scope changes how will additional fees be determined?
Posted in: Costs, Standards
Filed under: challenges, design, fees, goals, questions